Monday, October 8, 2007

Yellowstone National Park, WY

After our night in Cody, WY, it was all uphill.

Yellowstone is an amazing place, I have to tell you. Definitely one of the most gorgeous places I've seen.






Hot Springs are a natural wonder.

















The steam smells like sulfur.
Our faces express our inner thoughts.













Here's our campsite. It was really nice, actually.














I'm just killing time while our water boils.












"Oh hey, I didn't see you walk in..."














Old Faithful is like Angel's Kisses.


















It's like the door to Hell.













Here, Laura contracts a bacterial infection.













It's all the same, really. But I promise you it's pretty.















Uh oh.

















Big, life-changing hot spring.




















Some waterfall to something.













Our arrival in Yellowstone: Some lake with a mountain in the background--an exciting thing for an east coast boy. However, I had no idea what was in the future...

No comments: