Wednesday, October 3, 2007

REWIND!

Because I'm inexplicably lazy, up until this point, I've neglected to download the images that were sitting on my camera and opt to let Laura do all that work... So here are some of the pictures we've been missing (in all their glory).






Laura with the pencils that launched a thousand ships.

















Bison














Caramel Apples: Not just for the car anymore.










There's something you should know. For some time now, Laura and I have had a tradition that whenever we arrive at a destination, we run and jump to express our excitement and pure exhilaration in the sublime experience of travel. This trip will be no exception. Look out for images like these, taken as we were boarding the car, embarking from Cleveland, only 9 days ago.









I channeled a traditional Russian dancer for this one.












Laura opts for the graceful swan in this, one of her finest poses.













No comments: